February 17, 2011

FOTD: Natural

I haven't expressed on this blog how much I actually LOVE Coastal Scents 28 Neutral Palette. The colors are so pretty, and fit my makeup personality perfect. I use their 88 Matte Palette when I feel like shaking things up a bit. Once I figure out colors I like, I find the MAC dupe and purchase it. Granted, the colors are slightly more pigmented but I feel like they stay on longer. Anyways, on with the look!



If you happen to know me, this shot was taken in my parent's nursery because it gets the best light in the morning! I am going to just use the MAC dupes since Coastal Scents names for their colors is a weird numbering system.

FACE:
Base: Monistat Chafing Gel with MAC 187 Brush
Concealer: MAC Pro Longwear in NC15 with MAC 130 Brush
Foundation: Bare Escentuals Loose Foundation in Fairly Light with MAC 182 Brush
Blush: Revlon Softspoken Peach with MAC 129 Brush
Finisher: MAC Fix+

EYES:
Base: Painterly Paint Pot with MAC 227 Brush
Lid: Mylar then Ploof! with MAC 239 Brush
Crease: Malt with MAC 217 Brush
Outer V: Haux with MAC 217 Brush
Highlight and Inner Corner: Forgery with MAC 239 Brush
Liner: MAC Blacktrack Fluidline with MAC 266 Brush

OUTFIT:
I know it is hard to see in just one picture but i loved it :)
Undershirt: Oakley
Top Tank: Nordstrom [BP]
Cardi: Target
Necklace: Dancing Eye Gallery

What are you favorite palettes?





3 comments:

  1. This is really cute! You have lovely skin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It is hard to see the look, I really need to adjust the camera settings. My skin is lovely because of my concealer, I truly recommend it!

    BTW, do more posts on your blog.. its really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks for checking it out! And to answer your question, I use a Nikon d3000.

    I've been debating getting the Pro Longwear concealer for a while now. I kinda have a MAC addiction lol. Might have to try it out.

    ReplyDelete