February 4, 2011

LinerLife: Stila Eye Kajal

I have never tried any of Stila Cosmetics products until today. This is part two of three from my shopping craze that I went on yesterday with Nick. I saw a look a long time ago it seems on MakeupByTiffanyD's youtube and when I saw it in the store I just needed to buy it.

She created such an awesome smokey eye using only a few products. It turned out so great that I made a small commitment that I would try it one day. Well, that day has come so here is my interpretation and review of the product.

The kajal I bought was in the color Sapphire. I got it at my local Sephora for $18.00, which I think is the price wherever you try to find it. I definitely want to give it a five out of five stars. The product does what you want it to do. I smudged it to create my smokey eye, but once it set.. it SET. There were no other accidental smudges throughout the day, which is nice to know that you don't have blue crap on your face when you are out and about :). Also, the color pay off is FANTASTIC; I have never had such great color transfer this includes MAC products. If you have a kajal, what do you think about it?



Here is the look I created:
MAC Soft Ochre as my Base
MAC Mylar e/s all over lid, highlight, inner corner
Kajal fanned out from base of upper lash line until satisfied.
Kajal reapplied on upper lash line
SEPHORA Eye Pencil in 085 [Sky Blue] on lower waterline
Too Faced LashLight Mascara in Black [Part3 of Shopping Craze]









What is your favorite smudge-able smokey eyeliner? 



1 comment:

  1. My favorite smudgeable eye liner is the Stila Eye Kajal in Onyx. It's seriously the blackest of blacks and I love to use it on my waterline for my "Kim Kardashian Looks" ;)

    ReplyDelete