February 5, 2011

Mascara Craze: Too Faced LashLight

Part three of three from my shopping adventure! I picked this up at Sephora for $25.00; a little expensive, but seemed worth it. I liked the look of the brush, which to me is number one; the formula I am still trying to learn the differences of so I can better choose my mascaras. I firmly believe that drugstore mascaras work just as nice as the high end beauties; but I was already there and I like to spend away my lifesavings on stupid items.


This I think may be one of those 'stupid items'. When trying it on at home, it seems dry; and I was unsure whether or not it was actually going on. But throughout the day after applying it, there is no flaking or running and it creates a nice lash. I think I might give it a four just because of my original lack of comfort. I am actually very picky when it comes to mascaras. Before this I was using a Bare Escentuals, which was truly my lady in waiting. I used up like three tubes of that stuff; I wanted a change.. heres my 'change'.


Now, as you can see, the mascara has a mirror and a light on it that will turn on by pressing a button at the base of the applicator. I honestly did not notice it had that until Nick pointed it out. It is a nice feature, the light is pretty bright. You could pull off putting your makeup on with the lights out. If you would like to see how the mascara looks on, check out my post of the Stila Eye Kajal, I am wearing this mascara.

What is your favorite mascara? Why?

2 comments:

  1. It's so cool that the mascara has a mirror and a light! Haha

    Following your blog now. Stop by mine sometime :)
    http://ayanagrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that was about the only cool part unfortunately! After using it for a week I realized how horrible the formula was :(. Thanks for following! ♥

    ReplyDelete