February 3, 2011

Nail Polish: Katy Perry Limited Edition


Today I decided to torture my boyfriend, Nick, by going to the mall and buying girl things! :) I picked these two polishes up from JCPenney, they were buy one get one 1/2 off. There were other colors in her collection but I don't need that many sparkle polishes to get through my day so I just got "Friday Night" and "The One That Got Away".

Friday Night: It has a blue/silver tint to it. I applied it over the magenta-ish color and it took four coats for it to get to wear you see it in the picture. It went on very nicely though once I was done packing it on!

The One That Got Away: Such a beautiful color. It is a purple/pink with shimmer. This polish took two coats for it to look nice and went on smoothly as well. Not much to say, it has a nice pop; I definitely would like this for a fall color and maybe fourth of July.

FYI: I AM planning on buying Black Shatter when it comes it. Unfortunately, it is sold out everywhere I have called; hopefully, you will have a mini review on that soon.




3 comments:

  1. haha! I torture my Nick the same way too! Gorgeous polishes. I love glitter polish but it's so awful to take off that I tend to stay away from it. I don't know if I'll get any of the Katy Perry, maybe the Black Shatter if I can find it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, they are horribly annoying to get off. A lot of the time I put a top coat on instead of a base because then it will just peel off once it starts chipping a little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. im thinking about the one that got away... hmmm it looks grt on u! :)

    ReplyDelete